Christmas

|

Having spent my Christmas walking around a quiet London last year, I'm so grateful to be with my family this year. I decided that we should do something more than just casual dinner so about a month ago, we made plans to do a secret santa this Christmas. Shopping for the perfect gift under such a low $10 budget was not easy! It was challenging yet fun. But I'm glad everyone got something awesome! I know I did :)


You must be wondering why the heck are we celebrating Christmas when it's clearly not our culture. Well, I don't really know exactly. We're greatly influenced maybe. I remember my first Christmas when I was young and we had this big Christmas tree propped in a corner in our old living room. I guess we celebrate it for a different reason.

We headed out shopping the day before Christmas and I honestly can't recall what we did, but here's us dining at Ideal.


Definition of a third wheel:

HEE HEE

Alright, until then, you can see loads of Christmas pics Shely uploaded on FB if you want to. I'm off to watch some YouTube videos before calling it a night. New Year is around the corner!

0 comments: