2012

|

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!


WOO HOO!

How was your New Year celebration? Mine was actually quite uneventful although we did countdown to new year while watching various fireworks went off at midnight around the neighbourhood from our balcony. Free view so can't complain. 2011 was a great year. Lots of good stuff came my way so I hope that will carry on this year. And hopefully, it comes sooner than later. Waiting is not a fun game because it can be exhilarating. I just hope the phrase "good things come to those who wait" is true and not merely a form of excuse to procrastinate.

On a lighter note, I love our cats so much so here I'm gonna share with you some lovely pictures of Wikkie and Twinkle.

We like giving Twinkle a ride in the toy wheelbarrow, which he absolutely enjoys.

He likes to snuggle too!

Wikkie and Twinkle bromanc-ing. Adorable!

0 comments: