Days leading to CNY

|


I used to play the guitar EVERY SINGLE DAY especially when I was staying at the hostel in UBD. In the UK, I played less. However, lately I've been playing considerably less. And when I do play, I realized I've forgotten many of the lyrics and chords. The learning curve is endless when it comes to musical instruments. Therefore, I want to make it a mission to play the guitar at least three times a week for the next quarter of the year. Luckily for me, I enjoy playing the guitar very much so I'm actually looking forward to playing it.

Pee-ka-BOO!


Yet another sushi night, this time with le family. People who loves sushi like us will know their favourites from the top of their head so that when the waitress come, they just shout the orders without a glance at the menu. I mean, where's the fun in scrolling across the menu and pointing at a dish and say, "I want this one...Ha..ru.....maki?" *glance nervously at the waitress* But nowadays, I'm hearing people say they are getting tired of eating sushi. It used to be a delicacy, now its merely a kopitiam that you go for lunch. True story.


Of course I have to mention about durian. It's because everyone is talking about this. You see it everywhere because it is THAT season. And what makes it more special is the fact that durian season clashes with Chinese New Year. All the more reason to celebrate? Anyone serving durian for CNY this year?

0 comments: