Karaoke

|

I finally met Izzy and Judin the other day at Times Square where we had lunch and a little karaoke session. That one year living with them was good fun. What I miss the most is probably the TV commercial guessing games that these two play, and not to mention the singing, recording, dancing and strutting that...wait, what? And of course not forgetting the adventurous part as well: that concert at O2, Alton Towers, Venice, Ebom, collapsed ceiling, evacuated from our home due to the substation fire, and I miss shawarma so much! I also realised that Izzy never signed me up for How to Look Good Naked. Hmmm.

Half a Spenceley

Memes-in-the-making

It's always comforting to use a new-ish karaoke room, especially the mics. 
Otherwise, I'll probably be a kiasu and bring my own mic!

Shely came with me too.


I think we did pretty well on the k box. If there were scores, we would probably get 101% each. LOL. Hopefully next time we'll get together with the rest of the gang. Spenceley reunite is definitely in my agenda.

0 comments: