The Park That Once Was

|

Growing up, this place used to be my favourite destination, and all kids for that matter. God knows how this place can turn from the ultimate theme park to one where no one even care to take a glance. It's just such a shame. Well, Mimi and I decided to revisit this place. For old times sake, I guess you can say that.

The last time I stood here, triceratops used to rule the world.

Mimi's self portrait!

Hey, the fountain still works! Okay, its not as run down as I thought. Still...it's like a ghost theme park here. I recommend you come to JP just for the tongkeng. Seriously.

The camels are still alive! And Mimi managed to get on one.

I still have that photo of our family posing with this camel. Need to fish that out for comparison! Of course, seeing Mimi climbed on that thing, I also wanna try myself. Obviously, I failed.
This is the best I could do.

We would've gone further had it not been the rain. It never fails to rain everytime I visit this place! After all these years you would've thought the curse is lifted but nah, rain persisted. So our adventure was put on hold. But as Arnold says, "I'll be back!"

0 comments: