More Forgotten Posts

|

Fished through my folders and realised there are quite a number of photos that I've moved into my storage and forgotten about. These are all from last month so here goes nothing.

I "reunited" with Izzy again when I went back to Leeds to get my project feedback last month. It was so lovely to meet her and I miss hanging out with this girl!

Below is the last picture I took of Leeds before the bus took off. It's such a beautiful city and it has been my home for a year so it will be dearly missed.

Here's me on my way to the park in B'ham. I was walking along this road where the neighbourhood looks serene and peaceful. It was just a wonderful day for a walk.

This is our regular bus stand next to UoB where we usually take the bus from here to the city centre. There's something about this city that I like. Well, I grew fond of this city in less than a week!

Mimi and I did a little shopping at M&S and so this explains the next picture: Mimi queuing at the counter. I'm not usually a fan of M&S because I'm more of a Morrisons :D

Below is Mimi's Wall of Fame. I'm happy I'm on the wall too! I mean, if I weren't I would've sneaked in a photo or two of me anyway. She wouldn't notice :)

Staying with Mimi for two weeks, I met her two lovely housemates and I really want to thank them for having me while they were busy packing that two weeks.

So these are the missing pieces from two posts down. I'm not really sure what readers want to see actually but from now on, I'll probably post pictures taken locally rather than overseas so if you're here just for the UK pictures, this will be the last of it. I've ran out. Sorry!

But I hope you'll continue following me here because I promise to post pictures, even if it means pictures of grass and trees!

0 comments: