One Morning at the Park

|

On a Sunday morning, I drove Sharon's car to Seria and drove dad's car back. Needless to say, with my driving skills, I find driving auto and manual equally daunting. The road constructions at various places felt like they were adding insult to injury. Of course, I say this with slight exaggeration as always but I stand true to the fact that I don't drive as well as I wish.

This is Sharon and I after our breakfast marathon. Her birthday is coming up so I'm very excited. Why am I excited? Because I haven't tasted birthday cakes for a long time so that's something that I can tick off my must-have food list. After this, I should probably put this in my must-not-have food list.

My brother kept nagging me to bring him to OGDC that morning so I, being the awesome C-C-C sister that I am, brought him there under the hot morning sun. He's not exactly a kid anymore to be frank. I mean, just look at him giving a go at the slide.

You know you're too old for a slide if the length of your body takes up half the slide. But hey, what's important is that you have fun, right? Right! So I gave the slide a go too.

But I struggled getting up. Man, I need to do more exercise!



We were like giants among those play structures!

And of course those famous mini buildings at OGDC are not to be missed. Here's Stephen stomping the ground of the HQ. PAKAT!

And here's me sitting on SMSA. I went to two schools with the same exact structure many years ago so moving to that second school was kinda weird because it felt like I've been there before. And this model is a replica of my old schools so it's kinda nice that they make mini versions of them here.

My posts are actually way behind because pictures are piling up. I don't know. Should I post all of them or skip them all? The thing is, I don't know what's my purpose of posting stuff. Sometimes it feels like a routine that I've been doing for 5 years. Other times, I just enjoy posting pictures and writing. Whatever it is, I do hope readers enjoy reading my blog as I do writing them!

0 comments: