Falling Apart

|

When I say our house is falling apart, it certainly seems that way. We're moving out in five days time so I hope the next flat is better. What happened was one of the toilet's ceiling collapsed yesterday while we were inside our rooms. I heard a crash and suspected the ceiling must have collapsed since a couple of days earlier the decorative moulding holding the lamp was starting to give way. Here is a photographic proof of the sorry state our toilet is in now. It's not a very pretty picture to show but we don't get this kind of crazy stuff happening that often.


Izzy wasn't very keen on what happened...

The mess it made really looks like an earthquake just hit the place. No doubt the toilet is clogged up and we're probably stuck with cleaning the mess up. Apparently upon inspection, the collapse was caused by a leak from upstairs. That is one point to note on the disadvantage of living on the ground floor.


To add insult to injury, I shattered the shattered mirror just a tiny bit more by kicking a football towards it. There were tiny shards of glasses on the carpet so I had to use the vacuum to get rid of the evidence. I was home alone, what do you expect me to do? Of course I kick a football around the house and it is completely normal.

0 comments: