One Monday

|

The house certainly has a different atmosphere these days. Our Indian friend has moved out and a Pakistani couple just took over that room, the one that used to belong to Raizul. But it doesn't matter who stays where now because we all have to move out by the end of the month anyway. Personally, I don't have a preference as to where I stay because I've stayed in a small room the size of a jail cell for four years so any room here can't be worse than that. I'm happy to stay in a tiny room as long as it's reasonably well-kept.

This post is not planned actually. I just plugged my camera into my laptop and found a bunch of pictures I've not transferred so I thought I might as well share it here for any reader who still visit regularly. The thing about blogs like this is I don't know who reads them, if any. It would be nice to put a face on every visitor landing on my page but I'm sure you won't like that. Don't worry, I'm happy enough if you take time to read my blog. So, back to the reason I'm here today.

The Spenceleys (this means me and my housemates) went out for Sushi on a "Blue Monday" a couple of weeks back. At the time, Rini was still around (she's back home now) so it was another opportunity for us to spend time together like the many outings and movie nights we have. We're really like a second family so I feel lucky to have these guys around.

Rini and me. If not for her, I wouldn't have found a nice home like this so I can't thank her enough.

You guys have the same smirk!

The Spenceley girls

I don't remember the name but this dish is really good

Wat dis?

Ok, this is just creepy Izzy (the doppelganger behind you)

0 comments: