Weekend Blues

|

I've been reading a lot of Stephen Leather's book lately. I just love crime novels. Sure I've read the Shopaholic series and Twilight but nothing beats a good crime novel. My favourite authors are Ian Rankin and Ed McBain, and of course lately Stephen Leather. The only problem with reading books like these is it takes up a whole lot of my time when I'm supposed to be doing other things. I'd say this is a constructive procrastination, though.


I just love this picture taken by Mr Zuddin. I saw it in my album and thought I'd share it here. It was taken quite long ago when Raizul drove us to Castleford for a day trip. The lighting is perfect. The concentration is intense. The blue washed backdrop is just right. The champagne glasses reflect the spotlight perfectly. I just love pictures that can capture the moment because moments cannot easily be replicated.


Weekend blues? Why, you ask? Well, I'll be spending the weekend all alone in the house because two of my housemates have moved out, another two will be out of town for three nights and another one will be staying at his friend's house at least for tonight. Sigh, I never thought this house can be this...hollow. (I use this word alot!)

And I can't believe I completed my interim report one week before the deadline. Kiasu much.

0 comments: