The New Tennis Superstar

|

Regardless if Novak wins or not tomorrow at The Championships final, he will be the new world number 1 come 4th of July. It's not surprising given that his performance this year is near perfect, having only lost once to Roger Federer this season. Federer and Nadal have hold the number one spot since 2004 so this is quite a refreshing change. I know I'm a bit bias, me being a big fan of Novak and all, but if someone else has taken the spot it would be just as refreshing. Where does the Nadal-Federer rivalry go from here? The way we see it, it's more of a fab four rather than a two men show now, with Murray not far behind the three.

Source: AP, Getty Images, Reuters

Tomorrow I will be sticking to the laptop watching live stream of the final at 2pm so I don't expect myself to do something productive for the whole afternoon. This has become my life for the past two weeks. Yes, I'm a tennis junkie and I need a life.

0 comments: