Trip to Venice

|

The trip to Venice a couple of days ago was quite exhausting yet exciting although we needed cold drinks and ice cream ever couple of hours to recharge because the weather was unbearably hot. But nevertheless, we had a fine time exploring the city on foot, in a gondola, on a waterbus, you name it we had it. In one day itself, we had the opportunity to travel on land, on water and on air so we can't possibly top that.

This is St. Mark's square, the most famous landmark in Venice. Definitely not one to miss. In the evening, tourists trong this place because it's just beautiful and romantic especially if you dine in one of the restaurants here because they have live music to sooth your dining experience.

Izzy, Raizul, his mum and I posing in front of St. Mark's Basillica, another fine landmark in the square.

The main canal that runs through the heart of the city.

It was too hot for us to handle, I gave up and took out my trusty umbrella who has travelled with me for miles all the way from my UBD days.

A yacht sailing through Di Fusina canal.

One of the many canals in Venice. Bridges and boats are aplenty in this city.

It had been a great weekend for me and I had a wonderful time here in this city. Hopefully, I get to visit many other places in the future although I'm not much of a travel person.

0 comments: