What I've Been Up To

|

I can't even begin to tell you how quiet this past week has been. Most people has left for the summer and the ones who have to stay are left behind stuck here until our work gets done. It's been nearly a year I've been away from home and there are a lot of things I miss about home so I can't wait to get this done and go back. But at the same time, I'll really miss this place. It's a great place to study and meet lots of new people. Here are some random pictures of what I've been up to lately (some of them are not so new).

Zuddin graduated last week so congratulations to him. And here's what's left of the Spenceleys.

Parathas for dinner, back at the old Spenceley.

I've always wanted one of these cos it's not your typical cliche barbie dolls.

This was when we had to carry Rini's stuff to the new place. I don't know why we look so clueless here. LOL

Our last pose with the old place after we moved everything out.

This was taken when I had a lunch date with Izzy at Patisserie Valerie.


It is really difficult to write a good post these days because I think I've lost my blog-writing vibe, therefore all those one-picture posts previously. I'd like to think that I'm saving my writing time for my academic report. But I'm obligated to write a proper post this time so might as well talk about how I can't write a proper post these days. Ok...

Rant aside, I'm seriously getting really busy. I guess I still haven't seen the whole picture but I have a good idea about the length of work I need to be doing now. Let's just say I've not exceeded my own expectations so I have to tear myself away from all those unnecessary social networking sites and focus on getting the implementation done. That includes blogging, right?

0 comments: