My Short Vacation

|

I've been away for a few days this week for a trip to KK. I have to admit it's my first trip ever there as I'm not a person to travel all the time. So naturally, I can't resist snapping photos of everything I came across while I was there. It was a worthwhile trip, especially after my six-papers exam and the party. Speaking of which, I think I'll elaborate more on the party next time. Anyway, I'll go chronologically in this post. I've got tons of pics but I'm selecting only these for your viewing pleasure. You'll get bored anyway if I post too many!

The view of KK from Tang Dynasty Hotel



The first dinner we had was at Heng Long Restaurant


This is the famous Shanghai pao with soup in them and obviously I've forgotten the name


We stopped by the Chinese Temple on our way to 1Borneo


Guan Ying statue in front of the temple


The iconic roundabout near the pasar area


One of the many roadsigns spotted at KK junctions


KK market area


And here I saw a pair of seahorses selling at RM 65! It's apparently used in making soup. But I don't know what's their significance!


Outside 1Borneo


At 1Borneo, I had to drop by M.A.C store to purchase something for Shely...


We had sushi in the middle of our shopping spree.


My mum asked me to climb in to take a pic! You can actually see her in this pic too. Lol


Okay, there's actually so much more than this but I'm yawning already here. So I'll just stop here. Overall, it was a great trip for me cos I did lots of shopping and got a lot of stuff that I can't normally get here. I should have warned you that this post is mostly just photos. But that's all for now.

0 comments: