A Bestseller Book

|

What's up? These days I've been catching up with lost times so I've been watching lots of series and reading some books. And spending my time online checking my Facebook at least 20 times a day (c'mon everyone does that!) And of course I've been following French Open as well. And I haven't bought a fish and I haven't made pancakes. So I'm procrastinating as well. I don't know, I feel like life only goes on after my result's out. My excuse to everyone who asked me what am I doing now is, "I'm waiting for my results". But what happen after that? What kind of excuse should I come up with? "I'm auditioning for P2F?" haha

Anyway, I'm currently reading this book by one of my favorite author Ian Rankin. I just started but it should be good. Got it from Booker. Naturally, this is a detective novel.


French Open

I hope to see Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal in the final. But I don't mind if Novak Djokovic makes it to the final also because he hasn't been in the final since Australian Open two years ago. But unfortunately, I don't see that happening now since he's not in his top form due to a pollen allergy he had recently.

Early upsets in the tournament include Ernests Gulbis, Gael Monfils, Fernando Gonzalez and Sam Querrey. Players who are still in the draw include the top 3 players, John Isner, Fernando Verdasco, Lleyton Hewitt, Andy Roddick, Robin Soderling, Andy Murray, Jo Wilfried Tsonga and some others.

My god, I got all these from the top of my head. I need to get a life!

0 comments: