Walk and Run

|

I got my key so what’s next? Oh yeah, packing - the laborious part. As Kelly says, pack light. I will try and remember that. As for the countdown to the presentation day, me and a couple of friends had a group chat last night. I felt so much better after that, knowing that everyone is just as freaked out. Doesn’t really sound right the way I say it but at least we’re on the same boat. But what the hell, it’s just a presentation. No big deal. I worry too much sometimes.

All in all, I have a busy week ahead of me. Class starts early on Monday. We’re trying to make ‘that’ classroom ours and keep the weekend class-free. And of course, there is the big project coming up so I better get prepared for that too. I didn’t know where to complain about the missing timetable. I guess there is no point now. I’ve made one anyway so that’s done. Yes, ‘neglected’ is the right word to describe us final-year nerdherd.

I hope I get to play some balls too. I don’t know if anyone is up for it. If you are, call me. Haha. It sounded like a pick up line!


2 comments:

test said...

i am up for a tennis game!! my racquet has had its rest~ ;P hehe

sleepy said...

mimi, cool!! I really miss playing~ Glad to hear you say that!