The Old Wood

|

This is what happens when you slump your guitar unceremoniously at the corner of the room. Sigh. I really pity this piece that has been long forgotten by my family and now sits quietly in my room at the corner – only partially visible. It is very old yet stubbornly sturdy, even though some strings are broken, and it’s literally collecting dust. The reason why it is not popular is because it is a classic guitar and has a very large fret board, and nobody seems interested in playing one of these nowadays. But it’s a very dear thing to my mother as she bought it many years ago, even though she doesn’t play anymore. So I’ll do something about it, I guess. Maybe I’ll switch the strings back to steel since nylon doesn’t work for me.

On a happier note, here is a pic of me and Shely at The Hut earlier today. But I am not going to talk food again since someone is complaining that I talk about food too much. Well, what to say now then? I got nothing~

0 comments: