Fallen Hat

|

Ridiculous if you ask me. Chicken chop that looked and tasted like Sweet & Sour Chicken and still charged at a high price? By high price I mean more than one coupon. Still…it doesn’t even taste fantastic to begin with. I’ll just have soup in the future.

Well, the week has been great besides having long hours of lectures that I can’t focus on and preparing for the presentation next week. I do like my timetable though. And I like my room at the hostel. It’s not stuffy and it has got a great view and of course privacy has been good to me.

This is what I see looking out my window. I know it’s kinda obscured by the tree but think of it as a shade in the late afternoon. That’s when I really appreciate it.


Pic below is a stray dog that wandered to our home a couple of months ago. We call him Rafa. And I think he’s gone now, run away, I don’t know because I haven’t been home yet. I like how he would sit obediently and let me snap away with my phone cam. He’s like no other stray dogs I’ve encountered.

Oh, and I really miss the unlimited internet time. I can’t go online without thinking how fast it’s killing my credit. Too bad I’m not gonna be home this weekend.

0 comments: