All In One

|

[Long post ahead]

I am back home for the weekend so the first thing I decided to do is to update this blog. Well, actually the first thing I did was the laundry. But anyway, the important thing is I haven’t updated for a week so here I am.

The final year project proposal was out last week and we’ve chosen our projects. I kinda like my project but we’ve not started yet so I hope I made the right choice. I still can’t believe this is our final year. It feels like adrenaline rush cause you know what’s in store for you and you feel like you are finally put to the test. I know that some of the stuffs we are studying are still introductory to a more complex area of mathematics. But then with Math or any other field of study for that matter, we are constantly learning and we never stop. What’s further than the sky? Mars? The Milky Way? Well then, with education, the Milky Way is the limit.

This week has been a fun week mainly because I finally get to play tennis. Of course we tried playing on the big court until we gave up and headed for the practice court instead. Tennis is just so hard. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Kelly posing with a Babolat


All set and ready to play


Haniff with his green racket


Day was damn hot until the sun set


The very next day…Look what the wind blew in...


Yes, you!


That’s hopefully a forehand swing

Bottom line is, by the end of the day, three balls got stuck at the wire fence at the top of the wall and countless number of balls flew over the wall to the jungle beyond. That’s how pro we are. Haha. To Mimi and Sara, we have a pending tennis meeting!

Then there was the CS gathering earlier just now so of course we gate crashed the party. Kidding. There were invitations of course. Thanks CS people for inviting us Maths people. Really appreciate it.



Looking sadly at the cake…Ok I got it wrong I guess. Haha. Looks like concentrating on the cake. I don't know. Go figure.


Lots of CS people. And if you zoom to the middle, you will see a lecturer busy eating despite the crowd ;)


This for the weekend ahead


Like I said, I had an enjoyable week. I hope yours is as good as mine. Today is the moon sighting day so the junction outside our house will be packed with ‘moon sighters’. Yep, my house is the one behind the Bukit Lumut sign.

Before I end this, I would like to wish my Muslim friends happy fasting.

0 comments: