No Dent

|

I drove back home today and when I reached home, I wanted to reverse park into the garage. But ama’s car took up quite a bit space on the right side so my parking space was smaller. So what I did was reversed more towards the left to avoid getting too close to her car. But then as I reversed, I suddenly heard a low grinding sound as the side of my car made contact with the gate wall.

I went, “Oh my fking God!” and hit the brake, then as quickly as I could, I moved forward. I was on panic mode. But I had to park the car first before I dashed out to see the damage. Well, surprisingly, there was barely a scratch. Whew! My dad would kill me! I told him later though, much to his amuse. Yeah, believe that!

This is the junction to my house. Actually, you can already see my house in this picture.

0 comments: