We Talked

|

There were a lot of anxieties in the air. Our attachment presentation was held yesterday and well, I just want to say that I don’t fancy much my presentation. Mostly because I stuttered a lot and kept getting the words jumbled up or else left sentences hanging. The likes, you know. I need to take public speaking course or something.

But anyways, frustration aside, I was busy snapping pictures with my phone camera. These are taken before the presentation.


Nina wasn’t in any of the above pics cos she arrived late. But she sure knows how to make it up ;D Seriously, I didn’t even know when she took this pic…

Or this…

Or this…

I can go on but I have a feeling someone wants me to stop. Hehe.

And the moment you've been waiting for...Drum rolls...Hands connect...

*click to enlarge

0 comments: