Bad Condition

|

I played badminton the other day at home, without a net and marks on the floor of course. It’ll be great if I have a badminton court at home. My point is, when I played, one of the racquet’s strings broke. And the handgrip slipped away from the handle. Furthermore, as I was about to hit the shuttlecock, my racquet hit the ground so hard it left some scars upon the racquet’s frame. I know it sounds like racquet abuse, but believe me, I didn’t do it on purpose. Damn, my racquet is in a really bad condition now. Well, at least it’s a little better than the fate of my shuttlecocks. They constantly fall into the muddy drain or fly to the roof. If the drain is met, you can be sure my next serve is a wet one. Hitting the wet shuttlecock is like pointing a shower hose at the opponent. And the drain at the back of my house is pretty big but still sometimes the shuttlecocks land on the other side of the drain. Lol…you can imagine how bad I am at badminton.

The shortest game I’ve ever played at home is less than a minute. It’s a game with my 10-year old bro. He was going to serve first. We were both in position. He hits the shuttlecock.

Off it flew high into the air…

Then it landed on the roof. Shortest game ever. My racquet never even gets the chance to touch the shuttlecock. That was our last shuttlecock. We had no spare then. I was definitely disappointed. I scowled all the way back into the house.

0 comments: