Stay Put

|

My laptop power went dead twice today – first time from power failure in my house and then the battery died. I don’t know why lately we have many power failures at our house. It affects the neighborhood as well and it sucks especially while we’re watching TV. One second we were getting indulged by the tube, next thing we know, we were lighting candles in the living room. So now I don’t know whether it’s safe to run my laptop with cable or battery. Getting really sick of it now.

I caught an amphibian sneaking around outside Sharon’s room, who knows, maybe trying to peek in. It has an extremely long tail. I’m not good with animals but I think it’s a chameleon. Correct me if I’m wrong. I really wanted to get a good picture but I’m scared of lizard-like animals so this is the closest I dare get. It fled when I hit the flash button anyway so I can’t really get anything better than this.

0 comments: