21st Birthday

|

I celebrated my birthday yesterday, just a small gathering really. It was a great day of course, what with lots of angpows and gifts. I’d like to thank you for your greetings (you know who you are).

Thanks Mijah for inviting me to LLRC the other day as well as coming all the way to my house to hand me a birthday gift. I like your hint: “I hope it fits”. You’re definitely gonna see me around in it!

Thanks also to Syamimi for LLRC too the next day, especially the jog =) Half a court, remember that. He knew we were suffocating.

I got a birthday cake mixed-fruit flavor ordered by mum and she made a mistake when ordering the cake. It’s really funny. My sister’s name was on my cake instead of my name. My dad had to go back to the bakery to change the name. Fortunately, we only had to change the last part of the name. You can read about it at Shely’s blog.

The “Y” looks big coz it was “F” before the modification
When dad got back, he got me this (pic below) and told me it’s a water gun.
Don’t judge a gift by its wrappings
At first, I really thought it was for real. It does look like it has toys in it, doesn’t it? Well, guess what it is? A tennis racquet! Wow, I really didn’t expect that. I’ve never played tennis before and I really have no idea how to play tennis.

0 comments: