The Week Before That Week

|

The week before the exam is always one full of joy and happiness. I can't even pull off a sarcastic remark anymore.

If you remember me way back in my old uni, the revision week usually mean beating my own high score playing games from my laptop computer. Not this year. I've changed. I've moved on to aimlessly browsing the internet, watching Friends while having my lunch and dinner, and staring up at the ceiling wishing I am somewhere else. I've also spent an entire day reading a crime novel by Stephen Leather. I bought that from the iBooks store because it has got great reviews and it's cheaper than the other books. It was a great read so I highly recommend that one - Hard Landing.

Thanks to my cute housemate Izzy, I am totally addicted to playing with fire a.k.a burning candles. I'm off to the city tomorrow to get me more scented candles. It's like an addiction, the smell, ah, adrenaline rush.

As random as this post could get, here's my two lovely housemates and I totally forgot where they were heading that evening. Was it the movie?


If you know me even better, you know I can't pass up the opportunity to bore you with more of my tennis talk. Tomorrow Djokovic will be up against Murray and I really hope he will beat Murray and either Nadal or Gasquet in the final to win the Rome title. I've been waiting for this moment for almost three years because I know eventually he will be able to go this far. Don't you just love catching the sports that you love the most? Be it football, basketball or tennis, despite you not being physically involve in the game, you still feel like you're a part of it. You, the spectator. You make it happen. (change "You" to "I")

And the outro for this post would be me trying to push my notes into my brain.

FYI, it didn't work. All I got is a messed up hair.

0 comments: