The Tripod

|

My tripod just arrived. This tripod is a little bit special as it comes with a holder for phones. So, I can use it for both my camera and my iPhone. I can't wait to shoot something. Well, after the exam. Or after the deadline for my interim report. Or after the other deadline. Oh well, I'll find time for it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRENCH OPEN 2011


The clay season finale is here. Will Novak Djokovic continue his winning streak and break John McEnroe's record of 42 straight wins to start a season? Can Rafael Nadal defend his title? Can Robin Soderling reach the final for the third consecutive year? What about Brits only hope Andy Murray and 16-time grand slam record holder Roger Federer? These are the questions going through everyone's head, or at least people who catch Roland Garros. I always love this tournament, this and Wimbledon, because of the surface. It makes the sport so much more exciting.

I still have two papers this week so I will try to balance between that and taking peeks at the live scores. One last words of wisdom: Idemo, Nole!

0 comments: