Yes, I'm watching HK series

|

Today, I will only update a short post. I promise to write more on the next post because I truly am busy these days and I apologize in advance.

Agenda for next week:

1) Catch US Open on TV

Final Grand Slam of the year is up. It's hard to believe how fast time goes by. I heard a number of top players aren't competing in this Open. This includes defending champion Juan Martin del Potro, double's defending champion Serena Williams, and my newfound tennis idol Justine Henin. That's just too bad. But there are still a lot of matches to look forward to! I'm obviously going to support Novak...and the other top 3 players. Biased!


2) Raya rush - this is the one that's been keeping me busy :(


3) Watch the HK series 秋香怒点唐伯虎

This is an unusual thing I don't normally do. Shely passed by and exclaimed, "You're watching HK drama?". And then Stephen came and asked in surprise, "Why are you watching that?" Sharon is usually a fan, but not the rest of us. We prefer American series. But I figure since I'm sitting there doing a repetitive job, I might as well play something on my laptop to kill time. HK series is the perfect solution and thanks to my cousin, I managed to get hold of a couple of them. As cheesy as it can get, I'm actually starting to enjoy this one.


Until the next post, adios!

0 comments: