Power Cut

|

Anyone else went to the uni today, got stuck in the traffic for two hours just to find out that it's a wasted journey? I felt like singing Tiger Lim's traffic jam song all the way.

Love The Way You Lie kept playing on the radio.

Stephen had his birthday the other day so we had our usual family gathering with plenty of food and gifts. My sister got him a Junior Pictionary so we spent the rest of the night playing it. Well, since it is junior, all there are to guess are simple words like eyes, book, desk and stuff so it got boring after you play two or three rounds.



There was a short power cut yesterday. You see, we have this tradition when that happens. We would take out the guitar and start singing along to songs; random songs; songs we invent and songs we've sung hundreds of times. This power cut thing is good in a way because I haven't play guitar in a while so that got me in the mood. Needless to say, when the power came back, the mood went away.


The other day, we went for sushi again. I have to admit that after so many sushi time, Japanese food is not a special treat anymore. It's just one of those places that you just go when you want to eat.


Sharon and I waited for Shely in her room at the hostel the other day (I keep saying this). We were so bored cos we didn't bring our laptops. And the weather wasn't helping either.


For two hours I sat there listening to music. I swear I forgot how to move at one point.


Sharon is more creative because she spent the whole time drawing what she draws best. I followed suit and tried to draw a toddler. I ended up drawing a monster baby. It looked so horrible that you get nightmare just looking at it. Obviously, I'm not posting my work here. I don't want to creep you out.


0 comments: