A Typical Weekend

|

A typical weekend for us is a drive to the mall to catch the latest movie. Last week was no exception. We booked the seats for a 2 o'clock show, which you might have guessed is Prince of Persia, the hottest show that week. Going to the cinema used to be exciting with the big screen and the surround sound but too much of something is never good so the more movies we watch, the less exciting they get. I noticed that it's getting harder and harder to find excitement in a movie. Nevertheless, I still watch them anyway for the sake of watching. I don't know what my verdict for this movie is. It's as if my brain can't tell the difference between the good and the bad anymore. But I guess it's not so bad.

We went to the arcade for a while and we three siblings played the standard size bball hoop game. After we're done we went looking for James and Stephen only to find them at the children section playing the same hoop game except it's built for little kids. Haha Just look at them go!


Sharon wanted to eat sushi so we decided to try a new restaurant. We chose Misato. It's funny how people here just love Excapade and hardly go other sushi eateries just because they're not that popular. It must be the food, right? We just had to know. And yes, we noticed that the food quality is different here and doesn't taste as good as the popular one. I'm not saying it's bad. It's just okay for me. But I wouldn't mind coming back simply because I'm not picky when it comes to food.






Before we leave, we dropped by KFC for a takeaway. Dine-in, it's excellent. Takeaway, not so much. The crispy chicken becomes soggy from the moist after a while so better take it while it's hot!


0 comments: