Olive Tree

|


Look at that peaceful old man sitting under the olive tree minding his own business. Doesn't he look wise just sitting like that? In case you are wondering, I have brought my current addiction upon you - My Empire, a Facebook game that is steadily gaining players everyday. I am currently building a pyramid and I need bricks. I need twenty of them. Well, there are plenty of FB games that are similar out there that you probably played. You might pick Treasure Isle or Hotel City. I chose to play My Empire and Happy Island. Of course, these games are only for those who has nothing better to do, someone like me.

So like the wise old man, I'm just sitting here under the tree minding my own business, playing My Empire. Add me as your neighbor and I promise to send you gifts daily. I'm not saying this out of desperation! I am simply describing my boredom in words.

0 comments: