Workshop

|

We the Maths students had the opportunity to participate in the Workshop on Modelling and Simulation organised by the research clusters a.k.a most of the Math lecturers plus some others. Overall, it was of course fun for us because we skipped many classes and even postponed one test. But it was a great experience to attend the talks and joined the research activities. I regret to say that my concentration kept floating away because I was busy snapping photos. Lesson learned. If I want to really concentrate, I should not bring my camera along. But it's worth it of course. We're in our final year and this is our very first workshop and field trip so you can imagine how excited we were. We were just like a bunch of kids being sent on a school trip :)

Group photo with Prof Victor Ella

DAY 1 - Agrotech Opportunities

The following photos were taken when we exhibited our posters to the minister.




Okay, I let Nina do all the talking but we did agree on that, and to be fair I wasn't feeling well that time. She did a great job *thumbs up*


We were the 'poster exhibitors'!

We had a dinner that night with all the invited speakers

DAY 2 - Collaborative Research Activities

We visited several places including the paddy fields and green house at Wasan.








You can view more of these pictures at my FB page

1 comments:

daniel said...

Great subject. I have been playing around with the idea of the comment structure recently.
I think now Internet user are increasing day by day so company are preferring online marketing now.
I think that Marketing Online is still the best choice, cause we have high ROI´s with less investments, especially with SEO.
Thanks.
when The popular comment layout is common, so it is easily recognized scanning to post a comment. If the comment section is in a different format, then I am going to spend more time trying to decipher what everything means.


degree programme