A Taste of Korean Delight

|

Today is a Saturday with no meeting due to the UBD Open Day but I still went to uni anyway because we were going for a lunch at Kim Chi Restaurant in Kiulap with the CS Group and of course Aida and Amir which is actually for Mimi's 23rd birthday but some of them couldn't make it so there were, let me count, 15 of us altogether I'm guessing but correct me if I'm wrong. Whew. That's quite a long sentence. Let's just cut the chase and go to some snapshots.







Okay, it's the first time I've been there and I think the food is too weird for my liking. But at least it's tolerable. Haha.

And also, thanks guys for inviting me. Happy Birthday to you, Mimi!

Next, we decided to drop by the Chancellor Hall for the UBD Open Day and we were there in time for the opening ceremony. The UBD peeps were treating us like we're fresh A-Level graduates. Lol. I bet if I asked them for a campus tour, they would give us one! And mind you, I'm a final year student who's only been to FBEPS once. So yeah, I need a tour!




Taekwondo demo

The Open Day is still on for tomorrow so for those of you who are interested, you can still come tomorrow. Good luck picking your course.

0 comments: