Last Week

|

I was so busy these past few days that I almost forgot about this blog. But now that I have a little time on my hand, I thought I might as well do some updates here. I am still not free because the poster that I need to do is eagerly calling my name. I can almost feel it breathing down my neck. Okay, I’ll just be quick here then. This post is about what I did last week.

When I was home last week, I was busy scrubbing the floor and decorating the house. Reason one why I didn’t update. That’s a valid one.


Happy advanced Chinese New Year everyone, although frankly speaking, I don’t feel the spirit here at all. There was a string of fireworks earlier but that’s it. There is no music to lift the spirit and no ‘reds’ around me so I am one of those who are being isolated from the CNY world. But there’s not much I can do since I’m quite busy myself.

Last week, I was in town and I saw this graffiti on the wall. I don’t know they still do that nowadays. It’s so yesterday!

I also went to this restaurant in KB last week which is called 11th Sports Café or something. I just never get the name of that place. When I find out the name, I’ll tell you. Oh, I might add that the waiters there can be very annoying because they kept coming to our table. Maybe it’s because they lack customers, whatever, bottom line is they’re annoying.

I also went for sushi with my sis and Mijah last week. It’s nice to finally meet up with her because it’s been a while since we hang out. I miss those days in high school!

0 comments: