No More FT Game

|

Ignore the title of this post. It is only relevant to Shely.

The weekend is coming again. And I’ve already got plans so I’m quite looking forward to it. It’s been a month since I’ve been thrown in this hell hole. The demons have not been pleasant to me. To be fair, they are busy unleashing hell on papers so I’ve been quietly chunk aside. I’m just staring at the vast empty red wall in front of me and I can’t collect enough feathers to build wings to fly away. I will be released only if I have done my deeds to my fellow demons and the angels upstairs. So in the meantime, I’ll just have to suck it up and enjoy the weekend the best I can before a borehole swallow me up once again.

Sorry about the writings. I watched too much TV (Supernatural).

I need to clean my laptop screen. I’ve just been staring at the screen for five minutes before I realize I have nothing else to write. And I happen to see fingerprints and all sorts of blotches on the screen. Screen cleaner, anyone?

0 comments: