Just Enjoy The Show

Just one month left. I don’t know what to feel. But I know right now I’m feeling very sleepy. It feels like my head is spinning and my lids are heavy. I want a pillow. Can I bring one?

This is how Nina looks like when she’s focusing on her work and being all serious.

Everyone seems to be talking about Transformer 2. I’m pretty sure it’s good. I just haven’t got the chance to watch it yet. Hope I can watch it soon.

Wimbledon update:

I know I don’t update everyday so I shouldn’t really talk about something that will be old news the next day but still… Well, I was kinda surprise when Juan Martin Del Potro lost to Lleyton Hewitt in the second round last night. I mean, Del Potro is World No. 5 and this only shows that every match is unpredictable. But then, Hewitt was a world no. 1 way back when and he did win the Wimbledon Title in 2002 so it’s just fair that he won yesterday. I like the matches in the ‘odd’ days cause my favourite players are playing, Djokovic and Federer. So I’ll be looking forward to their matches tonight!

News Update:

The Belgian girl with the 56 star tattoos confessed that she lied about being asleep during the procedure. And said she actually wanted it that way.

0 comments: