No Kidding

|

The exam result came out when I least expected it. I was with Nina at my desk and we were talking about it. Moments later my sis Sharon chat with me and told me my result is out. The first thing that came to my mind was, “You’re kidding!” I thought she was lying. Then she said, “Then what is MA 3222?” My sis couldn’t have known any of my courses so at that moment Nina and I ‘jumped’ in excitement and after that, Nina dashed downstairs to get her phone and my sis called and told me my results. I’m happy with my result. I didn’t think I did well but I guess I did fine. So now I have to look ahead and get ready for the next semester, after my attachment of course. Speaking of that, sigh, I don’t want to talk about it. Oh, but I did want to talk about something. A colleague of mine brought a stray kitten to the office yesterday. It was raining heavily and she found it wandering around outside a supermarket and rescued it. It’s so cute, you know. I wish I have a cat now =)

0 comments: