New Tourney, New Journey

Wimbledon is finally here. As you already know, world number one Rafael Nadal has pulled out of the tourney due to his injured knees. So Roger Federer is yet to meet Nadal perhaps in US Open final? Now the focus is on Federer, and probably Andy Murray. I’m rooting for Federer and Djokovic, except, they are both on the same side of the draw. Bummer.

First round, Federer is up against Taiwanese Lu Yen-Hsun (no.64). I don’t see much treat here except that Lu is Asian and probably the highest ranking Asian men’s single tennis pro now so I should really be supporting him. But against Federer? Fat chance of winning. Whatever happened to Paradorn anyway?

For more updates of Wimbledon, click HERE.

In The News: Belgian girl asked for three star tattoos on her face (above her left eyebrow), fell asleep and woke up with 56 stars covering half her face.

Read more HERE

“Maybe she asked for three galaxies.”

- Andy Madden


Back to reality, I have five weeks left of my attachment, which means I have to start polishing my report and prepare the presentation slides. I abandoned my attempt to write the report outline using M Office 2007 because I’m not used to it and I’m very old fashioned in that sense. I like the old 2003 version. Much more suitable for me.

I think there is a section meeting sometime this week but I’m not sure when. I don’t really like meetings because I’m the only uninitiated there and I feel alienated. Plus nothing ever goes to my head anyway. Hope I don’t fall asleep in my chair.

0 comments: