Young David Caruso

|

I just watched an old movie, Twins, starring the Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito, and I noticed that David Caruso acted in that movie. In case you don’t know, Caruso is Lieutenant Horatio Caine in the popular crime show CSI:Miami. Well, Twins is actually released way back in 1988 so Caruso was around 30 at the time. Quite young considering he’s now in his early 50s. Well, here are screen shots of young David Caruso and Caruso now from Season 5 of CSI:Miami.


Coincidentally, he was holding a phone in both scenes LOL…He’s one of my many favourite actors =)

Well, talking about favourite actor, I used to be a big fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger! Call me crazy but I used to watch his movies again and again. I don’t know why I like him, considering the fact that he has strong Austrian accent and he’s not the best looking actor. I guess it’s because he’s always the hero. I’ve watched most of his movies, from the famous ‘The Terminator’ to older action films like ‘Commando’ and ‘Predator’ to comedies like ‘Jingle All The Way’ – you name it. But as I get older, I get to know other actors and actresses so I sort of moved on. Now I like a lot of actors and actresses. It’s hard to say which one I like the best. I guess there is no ‘the best’ because there are many great actors out there with their own skills and charms. Nobody’s perfect. We all have different quialities.

0 comments: