Cat and Kittens

|

I managed to get a poor shot of the cat and her kittens in their box home. It's so hard to get a good shot coz the cat kept moving! Fortunately, the kittens were sleeping. I had to adjust the screen colour using photo editor to get the right amount of colour because it was quite dark in the box. If you don't know, the cat's name is Mourri, and her four kittens still haven't have names yet, I guess. I'm not quite sure coz I haven't been home for more than a week. The dad is King (I have his pictures earlier in this blog). Sadly, he ran away sometime two months ago. I don't know how coz again, I wasn't home. I guess the kitties are bigger now. I'm going back this Wednesday so I'll check =P

Mourri with her kittens

What time does a function usually ends? There's going to be a Hostel appreciation ceremony this Wednesday that I MUST attend because I think I'm a blacklisted hostelite for not having enough chops on my passport activity last year. So if I skip this one again, I'll sure be homeless by next semester (LOL..it's a bit over the top) It starts at 2:00..Hmm, maybe around 5:00?? I need to text my dad to pick me and I'm certain he hates to wait.
Well, I'm having another test again tomorrow. So far I've only done one chapter, not much of a progress. Think of the bright side, another holiday after that which means I get to go home. I miss my guitar. Err, not this one here. It's on the left of the photo. The keyboard isn't mine (even though it's annoyingly in my room). Hey, I can't play the piano ok. My fingers are too short and you actually have to learn to read the notes, so I think I've past my prime on learning new things. Haha..

no, not alicia keys =P just me

0 comments: