Friday Night Blues

|

I'm not going back home this week coz there's tons of work to do. It's not that bad staying at the hostel, really. Of coure, that's only because I've been busy. Hostel is the best place if you need space to do your work. But otherwise, it's boring. But I guess I've gotten over the boring part, at least for now. I mean, no parents yelling at you for watching movies until dawn.

Well, now I'm in my hostel room. Supposed to study Maths coz tomorrow's the tests. Yes, with 's', that's 2 tests. I don't know which one I'm suppose to concentrate more. Both seem equally important. And for both, there are one more chapter each I'm yet to indulge in. If I ever get back to it now that I'm pretty attached to my pc. Whatever I plan to do later, I hope it helps me pass. Gotta get back to my work now. It's getting late.

0 comments: