Kittens Close-Up

|


Here are, hopefully, better shots of the kittens. It’s funny coz my dad asked me to take the kittens out of the box ‘to get fresh air’ coz they’ve never been out before. So one by one, I took them out. And then Mourri came and one by one, she picked them up and carried them back to the box. She’s really an over-protective mother! She don’t even let the kittens out of the box. And she kept licking them every opportunity she gets and she licks whichever one that’s nearest to her. And the kittens climb all over her. I think when they get bigger, there won’t be any more space in the box to fit all four of them. Haha, of course by that time, they would’ve climbed out of the box into the freedom of our backyard.

I don’t really know much about kittens so I’m not really sure how to take care of them. Fortunately, they’re not mine, sparing me the time to feed them. But I really like them and miss them a lot when I’m not around. I just miss playing with them, really. Don’t know a thing about caring for cats =P

0 comments: