One Fine Wednesday

|

I am tempted to talk about food now even though this post has nothing to do with it. I was just thinking about Ayamku Special. And probably because it's 4.24am now and I'm still wide awake. Who knows what triggers my cravings.

So anyways, this week has been a very good week for me, for all of us actually. Our presentation on Monday went well, the late afternoon class that day turned out to be fun because we created two 'prototypes' for a 'product' and presented our idea in front of the class, another lecturer was unusually enthusiastic for his Tuesday class, we had another presentation on Wednesday which we were all ill-prepared for but still got a prize for that, and for the whole Thursday and most of Friday, I simply procrastinated and possibly stalked people on the internet. Admit it, everyone does that. The only people who don't do that are people who don't use the internet. So the theory is: internet user = internet stalker. And I'm going off topic here.

Back to my Wednesday story. There is no story actually, just pictures. Bottom line is, we had time to kill...so we killed it.


A nice scenery

James and Philipp

Nhung

Me and my cookie




Fin.

0 comments: