Fortune cookies tell no lie - I hope

|

My latest fortune cookie message says:


Oh, I sure hope they will, especially after spending about 5 quids on sweet and sour chicken.

Tonight on my way home from the carnival, I decided to stop by Shawarma because I was craving for the lamb meal. My first unfavorable moment of the night was the sight of an unfamiliar guy behind the counter. I was questioning his ability to make the perfect shawarma meal that the previous guy was able to make each time. My question was answered when I got my meal. I noticed something different with my meal - parsley! You know how I always tell people I eat practically anything? Well, I was lying. If there is one thing I hate the most, it's the smell of parsley in my food. You can imagine how my meal went after that. I had to handpick each piece and put it to one corner. I was so preoccupied with this little activity that I hardly notice what was happening on the show I was supposedly watching. Before long, I had a pile of parsley at one corner of the container. Needless to say, I won't have any takeout from Shawarma for a while.

0 comments: