Jellyfishing

|

My friend and I had a map vs app game going on during the trip to Hull the other day. She got hers off a vending machine for one quid. I got mine from a well known store for a whole lot more. Unfortunately, technology can be very unreliable sometimes and at this time when we needed it the most, my app decided not to work properly. Twice we navigated wrongly with it so my friend had to rely on her map to find our way around the city. But at least we found a nice Chinese restaurant that serves buffet so the trip wasn't so bad after all.

Oh, and we did waste 10 pounds each by visiting a big aquarium that has fishes in it and all. Honestly, I found the jelly fish tank more attractive than the actual big tank.

I almost expected to see Sponge bob appearing in the tank with his net

This strange bright coral thing is where many 'Nemos' reside

The two divers also became the attraction for tourists. They waved at the crowd and somehow, I felt like they are the exhibition.

Until I find inspiration to write a better post, good day people.

0 comments: