Late Christmas Greetings

|

It's already 28th December so I was thinking to myself why bother greeting a Merry Christmas? You know what, I'm just gonna say Happy New Year 2011! I hope this year has been good to you because it sure has been the highlight of my life.

New years resolution? I don't bother to do it for 2011 because I already know what's gonna happen to it if I do. Nothing. That's the problem. I'll just go one step at a time, absorb the good and drain the bad. That's how we should live our life, not based on some lists. I know I'm being a hypocrite but a phase change is what I'd call it.

Wish this coming year will be just as good as this current year. May you all be blessed with a wonderful New Year. Enjoy and see you in 2011!


Best wishes,
Shala

P.S. Just check my FB if you wanna see photos from Paris et al.

0 comments: