Cult

|

The exam timetable isn't out yet which is really frustrating because I don't know how to schedule my revisions. Ok, that's just an excuse to slack for another couple of days. I came back home and I didn't bring anything back to revise. And I'm skipping the very last class of the semester, even though I'm still not sure if we have a test or not. Screw that. Haha

My sisters, mum and I went shopping earlier and they got at least 3 pieces of clothings each. Me? Zero. I don't know, the salesperson kept showing me different choices of clothes but I just shrug and nod. I guess I suck at shopping for clothes.

Water supply at home has been very low and now I think we're completely cut off so imagine the difficulty especially when we want to empty our bowels. We even have to ration the water for showering. That's why we only feel the importance of water once we run out of it. Sigh.

And of course I won't end this post without mentioning BNP Paribas Masters. Roger Federer lost in his opening round which is a bit disappointing. Andy Murray also lost to Radek Stepanek. Rafael Nadal is wearing the same checker pants which is fugly! (the neon shirt doesn't help as well) And I'm gonna miss Marat Safin. Guess I can still watch his sister on WTA.

0 comments: