Crackle Crackle

|

Only two weeks left. My friends are right. Most of the courses that we're having feel like they've just started. It's as if we've only covered the base. But nevertheless, there are only two weeks left.

I don't know if I am an organized person. I do like to organize things (in this case, schedule) but I usually fail to follow them. But I still do it anyway, out of habit, really. If I don't do that, I'll feel very insecure.

This week has been much of a relaxation for me, except the day I joined the Amazing Race, of course. Yes, I admit I went to get a copy of the local newspaper just to have a glance of our picture. Haha. Now, that was something.

Saturday, my sisters, my cousin and I had a karaoke night. I still don't know how to sing like my sister, therefore I stick to the simple low-key ones and avoided Celine Dion ('All By Myself' is suicidal). I find Elvis Presley's and Abba's very enjoyable to sing to. And I think rock songs are too loud but they make the best karaoke songs. Really!

Also, by the end, I started hearing weird crackling sound coming from one of the speakers. I hope it's not because of us :)

0 comments: