Crumbling

|

Exam has officially started. Mine starts on Thursday but I’m still not a hundred percent in that mode yet. I still play a bit of the silly game which I’m getting very sick of. I watch live scores all the time which is bad in this situation. Why the heck does the exam time always clash with the ATP World Tour Finals? Because of the exam, I can’t watch my favourite players live on TV. Speaking of which, here are some pictures of the players posing for the official portrait in London.

Nadal looks so smart with his hair combed back. I think he looks better with a shorter hair.

Group photo of all singles and doubles players. I haven’t had the chance to listen to Bryan brothers’ new song Autograph. I heard Federer and Djokovic are featured in it!

And here is the charming defending champion Novak Djokovic.

All images from atpworldtour.com

I hope Nole reach the semis. And I hope to see some wins by Robin Soderling as well.

Well, my revision week is not all about the ATP of course. I do study when I can.

Proof: (1) Highlighter

(2) Stuff in my “pouch”

Ok, I run out of pictures. You get the idea.

Also, before I end this, I just want to show you the mini melts I got many moons ago. It’s mango flavored which is one of my favourite flavor but somehow this one lacks flavor. What was that I just said?


Today my exam motto is: kill or be killed


0 comments: