Call The Cops

|

I have one more paper to go. But that's four days away so I'm going to relax a bit for now. But I have to remind myself that the last paper is going to be the toughest. I'm hoping I don't regret this one as I have the earlier one. Oh, and today outside the examination hall where people put their bags, someone's phone got stolen. The a-hole thief better rot in hell for that!

My say on ATP World Tour Finals:

I was quite disappointed that Novak Djokovic didn't make it to the finals. Also that Nadal lost all his round robin matches. And also the fact that Soderling lost to Del Potro in the semis. Now I don't really have a favourite in the final. The final today sees Juan Martin Del Potro in a battle with Nikolay Davydenko. Somehow, I kept mispronouncing his name as Didenko cos that's the name of our lecturer. But whoever wins, well, deserves it of course. And that would mark the end of tennis for this year. I'm looking forward to the next season!


0 comments: