We Are Young

|

Currently, I'm on an art tracing project I call Project Taylor Swift. It's still not done yet so I'm not going to show you the result just yet. I'll normally just post it in my deviant art account anyway so you can check there when it's ready.

So, my blog writing journey continues starting with pictures from last weekend. We like to go out shopping on the weekends so normally we would find an excuse to go bandar to shop. This time last week, we landed on Manggis mall because Stephen wanted to get some Legos. Yes, we always find time to take pictures wherever we are. LOL



Stephen reading the Legos manual. 

The Legos construction site.

A man at work on his tractor.

Unfortunately, I don't have the final result of Stephen's hard work. It's a police station that is now propped up in his shelf along with his other Lego model. Oh, well.

Yesterday, Jazelle came with her mummy and daddy so I had a fine time training Spongebob and Patrick their baby sitting skills. Not bad.

And I noticed that a blog title is never conspicuous so I just want to point out that the title of this post is a song that's currently stuck in my head. It's quite catchy that song you should have a listen too.

0 comments: